The best way to remove the threads is to use a small pair of tweezers or a small flat head screw driver. Any tool you can grip the inside of the threads with and GENTLY screw them out counter clock wise. If you cannot get them out, we can have you send your Bolt in to have a technician remove them.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get Water Out Of The Spill Proof Glass?
- My nail has broken off inside the ceramic top leaving the threads stuck inside?
- My Bolt does not get hot enough to fully vaporize all my oils?
- My Bolts heating element came dislodged or stopped heating?
- How do I properly remove my glass attachment?
- My glass does not fit snug on top the Bolt?