Our heating element and circuitry is covered by a 90 day warranty, and the battery in the unit is covered by a 1 year warranty. If you feel that you meet these warranty conditions and have registered your product within the 30 day period, please fill out a service request form HERE. From there a technician will get back with you within 48 hours on how we can further assist you.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get Water Out Of The Spill Proof Glass?
- My nail has broken off inside the ceramic top leaving the threads stuck inside?
- My Bolt does not get hot enough to fully vaporize all my oils?
- My Bolts heating element came dislodged or stopped heating?
- How do I properly remove my glass attachment?
- My glass does not fit snug on top the Bolt?