The difference between the Bolt m and the Bolt kit is the Bolt kit has 2 temps for those that just want to press a button and be ready to dab. The Bolt m and Thunderbox kit is for those who like to precisely control the temp of their dabs for the most unique experience. Not to mention the extra battery for extended usage.
Articles in this section
- Whats the max wattage the Thunderbox Pro can reach?
- Does the Thunderbox pro come with a warranty?
- Does the Thunderbox Pro have any safety features?
- What modes on the Thunderbox pro can I use my Bolt m on?
- How do I access the menu on the Thunderbox Pro?
- What is the main differences between the the Thunderbox pro and the Thunderbox?
- How does the Thunderbox Pro charge and how long does it take?
- Does the Thunderbox Pro come with batteries?
- What is the difference between the bolt and the Thunderbox pro X Bolt M combo?
- Can different kinds of 18650 batteries be used in my Thunderbox pro?