Most likely the battery is not being charged to the fullest potential or may be a lemon. The usb chargers just can't provide the amperage for the battery that it needs to get it to operate at peak performance. Like all e-cigs and vapes that take 18650 batteries and offer micro usb charging, we recommend charging with an external 18650 charger for improved performance and extended battery life. You can find these chargers for under $6 HERE or at any local E-cigarette store! If you believe your battery is bad, please fill out a service ticket on our website.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get Water Out Of The Spill Proof Glass?
- My nail has broken off inside the ceramic top leaving the threads stuck inside?
- My Bolt does not get hot enough to fully vaporize all my oils?
- My Bolts heating element came dislodged or stopped heating?
- How do I properly remove my glass attachment?
- My glass does not fit snug on top the Bolt?