The modes that work with the bolt m include the wattage mode, and temp Ni mode. The temp mode will cycle the heating element on and off to hold a set temperature. The wattage mode will continue to heat/power atomizer hotter and hotter, the longer the power/fire button is held.
Articles in this section
- Whats the max wattage the Thunderbox Pro can reach?
- Does the Thunderbox pro come with a warranty?
- Does the Thunderbox Pro have any safety features?
- What modes on the Thunderbox pro can I use my Bolt m on?
- How do I access the menu on the Thunderbox Pro?
- What is the main differences between the the Thunderbox pro and the Thunderbox?
- How does the Thunderbox Pro charge and how long does it take?
- Does the Thunderbox Pro come with batteries?
- What is the difference between the bolt and the Thunderbox pro X Bolt M combo?
- Can different kinds of 18650 batteries be used in my Thunderbox pro?