Both settings on the Bolt 2 can be “heat cycled”. Heat cycling is when one full 5 click mode is run though to get the nail warmed up and then another is activated immediately after. This will ensure the entire surface area of the nail is properly heated and ready for experienced users looking for the big hit.
Articles in this section
- How to clean your device?
- What is the Bolt 2 used for?
- How do I change temperature settings & how hot does the nail get?
- What is heat cycling?
- How many dabs can Bolt 2 handle off a single charge?
- What happens when the message “Shortout” appears on my screen?
- How do I remove the ceramic heating element?
- How do I remove the ceramic top?
- How often should I clean my Bolt 2?