The ceramic top can be removed by twisting it counter clockwise until unthreaded and then lifting it straight off.
Articles in this section
- How to clean your device?
- What is the Bolt 2 used for?
- How do I change temperature settings & how hot does the nail get?
- What is heat cycling?
- How many dabs can Bolt 2 handle off a single charge?
- What happens when the message “Shortout” appears on my screen?
- How do I remove the ceramic heating element?
- How do I remove the ceramic top?
- How often should I clean my Bolt 2?