The Green light will be displayed when heating the device. This indicates the devices battery is over 50% charge. When heating the device and the light is Red, this indicates the battery is below 50% charge. Both lights will flash 5 times when the device is turned on or off.
Articles in this section
- Does the Dab Stick have a warranty and what does it cover?
- What is the Dab Stick used for?
- Best way to charge the Dab Stick
- What is the white material surrounding the heating tip?
- Does the Dab Stick have different settings?
- How do I turn the Dab Stick on and off?
- How Do I Change the tips on the Dab Stick?
- How do I clean the Dab stick?
- What do the lights mean?