The tips can be changed when the device is cold by unscrewing the tip by the metal portion counter clockwise, then screwing the new tip on Clockwise until secure.
Articles in this section
- Does the Dab Stick have a warranty and what does it cover?
- What is the Dab Stick used for?
- Best way to charge the Dab Stick
- What is the white material surrounding the heating tip?
- Does the Dab Stick have different settings?
- How do I turn the Dab Stick on and off?
- How Do I Change the tips on the Dab Stick?
- How do I clean the Dab stick?
- What do the lights mean?