The best method to charge the Dabs Stick is by charging the device with a USB wall charger or any charger that delivers 2.1 amps or more. This will ensure the battery in your device is fully charged and will help maintain the longevity of the battery itself.
Articles in this section
- Does the Dab Stick have a warranty and what does it cover?
- What is the Dab Stick used for?
- Best way to charge the Dab Stick
- What is the white material surrounding the heating tip?
- Does the Dab Stick have different settings?
- How do I turn the Dab Stick on and off?
- How Do I Change the tips on the Dab Stick?
- How do I clean the Dab stick?
- What do the lights mean?